Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hello Again


Hi Friends!
 

I'm so sorry I haven't wrote in a while. First off, I forgot my password to my account & Secondly, I’m blaming it on the fact I was transitioning into a new job. Which is super awesome and exciting! A great opportunity landed on my lap. I’m back in insurance utilizing my insurance broker license, and with my expertise in health care senior venue I’m dabbling in the world of Individual Health plans along with Medicare. Fun stuff!! Really it is, I mean that too, it’s something we all need and I feel I can help people maneuver a really perplexing market. November 1st is open enrollment, give me a shout out if you need some help. I’m not telling you that to sell you. But I wanted to share that we all can make changes in our lives that lead us to our goals. But you have to examine your goals and where you are at. Where are you going? Where do you want to go? How do you get there? You have to make a list of career goals and go out and find the path that matches those goals. Take a strength finder test (I just took Strength Finder 2.0 by Gallup, thanks to my new company Unico), it will help you to understand your skill set and what areas you excel. Once you read it, you are like, duh? I knew that. And then from there you continue to build on those strengths and key traits. And always, to help others grow to be the best they can be as well. Hope it inspired you friends, now go out there and seize the world.  
Now onto the meal plans!

I do not have a beautiful menu this week, but this is what I made:

Sunday – Oven Baked Chicken and Carrots

Monday – Tator Tot Casserole

Tuesday – Arby’s family Drive through (we got rear ended in the drive - thru line, really damn people texting and driving! She said her car jolted when she put it in park.)

Wednesday – This was an amazing new recipe I tried, I was craving some German Brats, Kraut, and Dumplings.


Tonight we are having left overs!!

 
Have a great night folks. Promise I will write again so

No comments:

Post a Comment