Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lil Honeybees

This is my first blog post. I was inspired by a couple friends, and love to journal so what better way to document my journey as a mother to be and wife. I titled my blog, "My Lil Honeybees" because I love to use that in reference to regards to anything I love that is adorable, cute, and sweet! A large part of that sweetness I owe to my loving and wonderful husband "B"and our lil honeybee on the way. We can't wait to start the next journey of our life as parents. We are due with our first baby in 7 weeks. I feel it has brought our relationship to a different level of love, respect, and commitment. I see his excitement for this new baby and it makes my heart smile. The journey so far has been incredible and I have loved every second of being pregnant. I'm 33 weeks along and we are waiting to find out the sex. Everyday I get more and more ready to meet our lil honeybee and hold him/her for the first time and see the precious little face we created. The miracle of life is so amazing and I can't wait to learn what its like to become a mother.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! So glad you started blogging! I love reading everyone's daily ramblings...Its a great release & a little stress relief during the day at work!!! YAY Can't wait for more posts =)

    Excited to see your lil bee also !!

    ReplyDelete