Monday, December 12, 2011

Ring Around My Fat Finger

Well this morning I officially left my ring to rest. My fingers are little fat pigs! My ring finger was so swollen and I pushed and tugged and tried so hard to get it to fit grunting away like I was already in labor at 6:45 AM. Until my husband said in his sleeping slumber, "Karla don't force it on." He was still in bed and could see my efforts with one eye open. I listened to his advice as always and left it in its pretty red box. I miss it so much today! The only good thing is I don't have to squeeze it off to put lotion on anymore at work. So my hands are extra moisturized today, I guess I'm making the most of this fat finger syndrome, life could be worse! Tomorrow will mark my 34 week mark, leaving only 6 weeks give/take before baby bee gets here!

I need to make some lists & goals to get myself feeling better about being ready for this big day:
• Baby necessities
• Mommy necessities
• Put car seat in car
• Put together pack n play bassenet
• Clean the house
• Pack hospital bag
• Plan a date night

No comments:

Post a Comment