Tick Tock Tick Tock.....Its been 38.5 wks that I have been pregnant carrying my first baby. That long...really?! Isn't it crazy to think, I have been creating a human life inside me? Its really so amazing & such a miracle.... ! Some days I can say I think to myself, "what have I done today, what did I accomplish".... I can truly say..."I created a home for my child to grow, a lung for him or her to breathe, a beating heart, a little hand to hold, a beautiful smile to kiss!" I wanted to write a little letter to my baby to wish him or her well into this world. It's a scary place but fear not baby wilson, I am here to greet you with open arms today, tomorrow, and forever!!
Dear Baby -
Here we are just weeks or possibly days away from meeting each other for the 1st time. I have thought about you for months, pictured you in my mind, looked into the future, laughed, and cried for hopes and fears for you. I'm patiently awaiting your arrival into this wonderful world. I already love you more than anything, you already make me so proud, you already have stolen my heart forever! I pray for you everyday and will see to it you always stay safe, loved, and protected. I am here to greet you with open arms today, tomorrow, and forever!!
See you very soon my dear child!
All my Love - Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment