Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shut Up!

Still waiting! 39 weeks and 2 days. I get to see Mr. Doc in about an hour and time is going so slow! I can't wait to see if I have progressed. Going to the doctor is the most exciting thing for pregnant people. I love doctor days I can hardly make it through work! My patience is about shot but I'm trying so hard to keep it together. Each night I get off work and either fall asleep or nest. Then I wait for hubby to get home. When he does I follow him around every room. If I dont see him I ask, "where did you go?" I'm so bored and anxious I'm like a leach! Finally 8:00 PM hits and I settling into my couchly dwelling and drift into sleep to "Sons of Guns or Moonshiners" that B loves to watch. Well last night I got a killer cramp in my leg and woke up in a panic on the couch. B was trying to help and say, "straighten it out," well all I could do was get mad and yell "SHUT UP" ...........Oh my I think this attitude is getting the best of me. He is always just trying to help and knows the right thing to do! And me, what a beast! I didn't feel bad until this morning, and apologized to him right away.  I hope I'm not too mean  or unleash this crazy beast inside of me while in labor! I guess we'll see....but for now I can say to myself shut up and quit being a beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment