Sunday, March 26, 2017

Menu and Snack Bar

Hey Friends -
Got around to cleaning and organizing my Tupperware cabinet, wow crazy how that can make a difference. Also I wanted to clean out our pantry. I noticed a few almost empty boxes of crackers, cookies and snacks. So I thought was a great opportunity to use up some ziplock bags and Tupperware usage for a snack kid basket. Do your kids constantly ask for snacks? Uh drives me crazy. So emptied the half cracker boxes, veggie straws, a few cookies and distributed into ziplock bags and Tupperware for easy snacks. The new snack basket will be for kids to grab and go. I did the same for a breakfast basket for early mornings grab and go bar.

Also I used the old boxes and we built a farm barn and tractor sheds for my son. Just use some scissors and tape and there you go! Kids are busy playing while you can get stuff done. Like hint hint, cleaning out your Tupperware drawer!!! Have fun!!
 
 
 
Here is the menu for the week!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment